PDS Vision Group AB with its affiliated companies, further referred to as PDS Vision Group AB, and our brand name is PDSVISION, respects your privacy and the right to control your personal information. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open with what data we collect and why. We will protect your data in accordance with applicable regulations.
PDS Vision Group AB collects the information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal information we collect are company name, company address, name, contact details for you such as mobile phone number, e-mail address.
PDS Vision Group AB registers personal information in connection with:
- When you enter your e-mail address or your mobile phone number on the website.
- When you are registered as a contact in connection with a potential purchase of our solutions
- When you register yourself or other participants for our courses, seminars or any other activity related to our solutions and services. In connection with this, information about special allergies or food data can also be recorded.
- When you register a support case or call our support departments, we may log information for example about your company, contact name, details about your products/solutions to be able to solve your support case. To create you support case using our website, you need to give us your consent before sending us the data.
- If you contact us via email, by phone, our websites and social media.
- If you sign up for our newsletters.
- When you visit our websites, collection, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, such as, for example, the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit. This is recorded by cookies.
- We may take photos and video recordings in our physical events. By participating/entering in our event/offices the data subject gives consent for this material may be used for marketing purposes.
PDS Vision Group AB will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. PDS Vision Group AB is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.Collection with consent
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.Consent is required for PDS Vision Group AB to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data, we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by – You have rights regarding your personal information, and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. PDS Vision Group AB will, on its own or the data subject initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us directly. Administrative fee might be applicable.
You can at any time refrain from receiving direct marketing communications from us by clicking “Opt Out” / “unsubscribe” in the emails we send you. You are always welcome to contact us for help declining our communications.Why we collect personal data
PDS Vision Group AB processes personal information mainly for the purposes set out below and / or for any additional purposes specified at the time of collection:
- To fulfill orders for services and products through the platforms offered by PDS Vision Group AB
- Enable good customer service, like managing your support cases, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested e.g. product information, educational information, newsletters or other types of information related to PDS Vision Group AB activities.
- Information on ordering services and products is stored and analyzed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as marketing of both general and targeted nature.
- In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyzes and make follow-up surveys on customer satisfaction and market research.
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of your behavior on our websites.
- To send you information and marketing via email or other digital contact routes such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us.
- To contact you via email or mail about other product offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, of course, with the ability to refrain from this kind of marketing.
- To help us develop our website and to improve your user experience of the platforms and solutions offered through PDS, by customizing the display of services to the device used;
- To send important messages as communication such as changes in our terms and policies;
Information that may be disclosed
- In order to provide product and services requested were authorized partners need data and information
- To fulfil a job role, where employees and authorized partners will need access to the data you have provided
- When we are required to share personal information as required to comply with other European laws
- When required to disclose information about you to third parties when legally obliged to do so, or where we need to comply with our contractual obligations to you or authorized partners
- Other Legal obligations such as debt collection purposes
PDS Vision Group AB shares data with companies only when required contractually, practically or obligatory. These include but are not restricted to –
- Standard web publishing and analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Snoobi and WordPress.
- Police and other emergency / legal services when required
- Private or public agencies or governmental or representative bodies in accordance with legislation, insurance and tax obligations.
- Authorized partners such as PTC , ANSYS and Luxion
When you use our site, personal data may be collected via for example cookies. This is only done through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers.
When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different techniques can also be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users as detailed above. This can be done directly or through the use of third-party technology such as, but not limited to Google Analytics, Snoobi and WordPress.
This data is used to only provide information that helps PDS develop our website and to improve your user experience of the platforms and solutions offered through PDS such as, but not limited to customizing the display of services to the personal device used; Mobiles for example.Under what circumstances will PDS Vision Group AB contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.Can I find out the personal data that the organization holds about me?
PDS Vision Group AB at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If PDS Vision Group AB does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the GDPR owner, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of PDS Vision Group AB or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organization, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
The data subject provides PDS Vision Group AB with evidence of their identity, in the form of two copies of legal European identification, and the signature on the identity must be cross-checked to that on the application form.Legal basis, storage of personal data
By submitting data to PDS Vision Group AB, you grant your permission for PDS Vision Group AB to record and store information about the product or service purchased and processing the specified company and personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, PDS Vision Group AB will refer to compliance with contract, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If PDS Vision Group AB uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us.
The treatment is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. PDS will store personal information as long as you are a customer with us.
For marketing purposes, email address and name are stored, provided that it is not contradicted. Other possible data will be deleted as they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the accounting law. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
For recruitment purposes personal data is stored, such as email address and name, CV and application details. This information is not retained beyond the period necessary for the purpose of the treatment unless you consent. Personal and application details are not shared with any 3rd party such as Recruitment Agencies, beyond technical needs. Handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality. Applications sent prospectively are stored in accordance to European Employment Regulations.Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal information, and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. PDS Vision Group AB will, on its own or the customer’s initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us
PDS Vision Group AB is registered in Sweden – If you believe that your rights are not respected by us, you are free to contact PDS Vision Group AB direct or you can consult the Swedish Data Inspection Authority ([email protected]) – The regional authority that oversee Swedish based companies.
You can at any time refrain from receiving direct marketing communications from us by clicking “Opt Out” / “unsubscribe” in the emails we send you. You are always welcome to contact us for help declining our communications.Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. Because PDS Vision Group AB has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for its contents. PDS Vision Group AB is not liable for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
How to contact usFor further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
PDS VISION Group AB
Stora Åvägen 19b
436 34 Askim, Sweden
Phone: +46 (0) 8 410 957 51