Online Webinar | November 4th 2020 | 19:00 CET | | Language: English
Accelerate Productivity and Innovation with Ansys Fluent
Enhanced Ansys Fluent CFD software enables engineers to make better and faster design decisions. See how it empowers engineers to efficiently and accurately simulate the most complex flow, thermal, combustion, acoustics and other fluids problems in this special webinar.
Join the Ansys specialist team as they shine a spotlight over Fluent’s newest enhancements focused on ease of use, performance and accuracy. Discover how to harness Ansys Fluent’s latest innovations and updates.
During this webinar you will:
- Explore Fluent’s new modern, immersive GUI with streamlined application setups.
- Show accelerated meshing times with customizable, task-based workflows.
- Discover improvements in solver numeric for increased accuracy and robustness.
- Understand how parallel high-performance computing performance improvements help reduce meshing and solve time.
- Find out how you get access to on-demand cloud computing from local machines.
- Get expert insights on how to use the customizable GEKO turbulence model for wide range of flow regimes.
- Explore how to use reduced order modelling (ROM) for fast system design and operation assessment.
- Learn about expression language, automation, reporting and much more