Online Webinar | October 16th | 10:00 AM | Language: English
Ansys Fluent is the flagship product for CFD simulation.
Trusted by thousands of engineers around the world, it offers the functionality to perform CFD on a wide range of process flow equipment including heat exchanges, mixers, reactors, boilers, cyclones and ovens for virtually any scenario involving fluid flow.
Join our webinar featuring:
- An introduction to the capabilities of Ansys Fluent for process flow CFD
- A product demonstration of Ansys Fluent from 3D geometry creation and inputs through to CFD results
- Industrial case studies relevant to process flow equipment and plant across a range of industries (food, chemical, pharma, bioscience, water, materials and oil/gas)
- Information on the role of CFD and CFD trained Reduced Order Models in Digital Twins.
Who is this webinar for?
- Engineers involved in process flow applications interested in the potential of CFD to address their own issues and applications
- Engineers already involved in CFD for process flow applications interested in an update
- Engineers from equipment designers and users/operators of process flow equipment and plant
This webinar is free to attend but pre-registration is essential – Just Click Here