Optimizing product and manufacturing through automated analysis of 3D geometry
3D Caliper helps you develop the correct wall thickness and the minimum distance through automated analysis of 3D CAD geometry. The wall thickness is a key factor for quality and manufacturing, especially for castings. Permissible distance between tool components and assembly parts can be ensured. Furthermore, also both volume and surface geometries can be examined.Book Demo
- Check geometry directly into the 3D CAD model.
- User defined accuracy.
- Outcome results presented in color.
- Direct integration into PTC Creo Parametric.
- Other CAD systems occurs imports from the STEP from IGES.
- 3D CAD geometry analysis saves time and gives more accurate results.
- Automated audit of a party and tools streamlines the test procedure, avoid errors, and reduces the need for prototypes.
- Quality and manufacturing relevant criteria addressed in the feasibility study, which shortens the design and manufacturing cycles.
- Material waste is avoided.
- Faster to market by clear time and cost savings.
- Users may start the analysis process within a few minutes.