Fast and Easy Direct Modeling
Increased collaboration is essential for companies to optimize their produce development processes. Creo Direct, part of the Creo app family, enables access to essential design data across a company. For producing and amending 3D designs, Creo Direct is a quick and simple solution, particularly for those moving from 2D to 3D CAD.
Creo Direct provides increased flexibility to design, alter and modify 3D geometry, whether you are an experience professional or casual user. It has the potential to build new concept designs. Also, with Creo Direct, you can adapt design models to streamline them for downstream processes, for example tooling design or product simulation.
Created as part of the wider Creo range, Creo Direct is able to fully integrate with all other Creo apps for a more cohesive product development process. This unparalleled level of integration and capability to preserve design intent between different Creo apps, further increases detailed design and downstream process productivity.
Features and Benefits:
- Decrease time taken in design processes, through increased collaboration and improved access to Creo CAD Direct data.
- Streamline CAE workflows by giving analysts the ability to edit 3D design data before analysis and to propose design changes directly on the model.
- Streamline CAM workflows by giving tooling designers the right tool to create manufacturing jigs and fixtures, and edit model data for NC and tooling design.
- Work with multi-source 3D CAD data faster and easier.
- Easily share data and gather feedback from suppliers and customers, directly on the 3D model.