New Options and Variants in Minutes!
Product Development is the birthplace of product information and also the place to control the values of names, attributes and other standards. Once it´s time for release another gate must pass and we need to ensure good quality of documentation.
PDSVISION Configurator saves time and speeds up the generation of drawings for automated products. A new unique design is created in just a couple of minutes. Minutes rather than hours to create new options and variants! The configurator combines the intelligence in MS Excel together with the powerful assembly management in PTC Creo Parametric.
Create New Variants and Options in CAD or in PLM
Example CAD: Create new variant
- Start by configure product specification
- Export specification to Creo Parametric (XML)
- Creo Configurator generates a new variant with an unique naming
- Save design
Example PLM: Create new variant
- Options, choices and business logics are managed in Windchill
- Configure 150% BOM to customer specification
- Generate Variant Specification and product variant
- Reuse or update existing variants if needed
- Variant BOM
- Customer worker will generate CAD from Variant BOM
- Fully functional variant in CAD
Achieved Values According to Our Customers
- Saved time to market
- Decrease design engineers efforts for volume products
- Design hours decrease can be 75% for automated products
- Saved costs – Standardized product structure
- Less items in ERP equals less cost
- Less variations creates less mistakes