World Class Technical Illustrations
With Arbortext IsoDraw many organizations are combining the agility of a modern 3D CAD integration and world class 2D illustration in one tool.
PTC Arbortext IsoDraw is the world’s leading solution for generating 2D illustrations from 3D designs. But not just that, Arbortext IsoDraw also adds a 2D illustration capability where the user can illustrate in a 3D perspective (Isometric) and marry the 3D CAD data with 2D illustrations in one image. Something which is needed if:
- Product Design comes in a mix of 2D and 3D data
- Items are missing or simply not in the design to save time (bolts, nuts)
- Hands, tools, balloons or other 2D objects are necessary to enhance the image
- Threads, nut design, cables or other images needs to be enhanced for better understanding.
Arbortext IsoDraw was the first tool on the market for technical illustrations and is used by thousands of companies and service providers worldwide. It also supports S1000D standard for CGM format which has rendered a large customer base in the world of aerospace and defence.
- Easy to use, suited for Marketing, technical illustrators,
- 3D CAD integration to most CAD systems with update function
- Integrates with standard formats like JT, IGES, STEP
- Manage 3D structure and objects
- Hotspot images automatically
- Export to any 2D format like EPS, SVG, CGM, DXF and many more
- Trace function to recreate data from an image
- Manage spare part images and balloons
- 2D illustration from scratch in flat or perspective view
- Extensive library of more than 3500 parts, hands, tools and similar.