Driving Thermal-Fluid Flow Simulation Software
Flownex® Simulation Environment delivers technology that enables you to study how systems will behave in the real world, where fluid is the driving factor.
Flownex® system simulation relays the overall effect of changing specific properties have on various components, allowing clients to examine extensively all the possible variations in the design and optimization of systems.
Flownex® SE determines pressure drop flow and heat transfer temperature for the connected components of a complete system in steady states and in transient form, e.g. pumps or compressors, pipes, valves, tanks and heat exchangers.
Flownex® is developed to meet ISO 9001:2008 and NQA1 quality assurance system and environmental standards. Flownex® is also the only software of its kind to hold a nuclear accreditation, a testament to the quality, reliability and accuracy of its simulation capabilities.
- Simulates simple sub-systems into complete systems
- Simulates integrated flow, heat transfer, mechanical and control systems
- Rapidly runs 1000’s of simulations
- Users require only typical engineering design parameters
- Integrated simulations and fast configurations
- Fast configuration