Particleworks – Makes complex Simulation processes easier!
Particleworks is a mesh-free, liquid-flow simulation software solution based on the moving particle simulation (MPS) method. It is capable of producing complicated fluid simulations such as free surface flows, liquid jets / sprays, lubrication, sloshing and highly viscous flows. It enables engineers to model and simulate large-scale problems without overwhelming resources.
Particleworks acts as a direct interface between Particleworks mesh-free liquid simulation and the Ansys suite, making complex simulation processes easier. It also dramatically improves the design process for liquid-structure interaction and in heat transfer cases, like IC engine and e-motors cooling.
For Engineers relying on tests because traditional CFD is taking too long, complex and resource demanding. Particleworks can help you save money through CAE simulation.
Particleworks provides significant time and cost savings by eliminating the mesh generation that is required for conventional CFD software.
- Gain significant time and cost savings with the Mesh-free particle method
- Achieve improved accuracy of free surface flow
- Overcome complex boundary geometries with flexible boundary conditions
- Accelerate flexible fluid power/fluid rigid body integrations
- Understand the modularity of chemical reactions and mixing