The world’s most comprehensive materials database
Engineers face the challegnge of requiring precise material property and standardised information, whilst it is stored across a range of sources in various formats. From hardcopy to websites, the number and range of sources is ever growing and knowing where to access information becomes a tedious and slow task in itself.
Total Materia makes accessing accurate, up-to-date and verified material property less tedious and time intensive by utalising the world’s most comprehensive materials database.
Total Materia is the most comprehensive materials database in the world, providing information for more than 450,000 material types – Including metals, polymers, ceramics, composites and more. By subdividing the information categories into 10 different modules, Total Materia provides the ideal solution for technicians, designers, researchers, purchasing departments and quality managers.
Available in 24 languages, Total Materia covers metals, polymers, ceramics and composites with data updated monthly – Ensuring users always have access to the most up-to-date information available.
It is ideal for those needing quick, easy and regularly updated access to information about materials, including their advanced properties.
- Achieve outstanding time savings and drive more accurate material selections
- Provide a common platform for repeatable results throughout the organization
- Open new opportunities for more optimized and cost-effective design
- Avoid costly and potentially dangerous errors
- Enhance efficiency throughout the entire process chain
- Provide insight into material behavior in real life conditions
- Bridge the gap between the processes of design and material acquisition